We provide legal services on a wide variety of administrative, corporate, insurance, transactional and regulatory issues such as the following:
- The formation, acquisition, sale, merger, restructuring, reorganization and dissolution of insurance companies, their affiliates and other businesses in the insurance industry;
- Negotiating, structuring and executing associated transactions, such as the purchase or sale of blocks of insurance business,
- Legal due diligence and compliance services relative to public and private financing;
- Representing insurance industry clients before insurance regulatory(IRDA) and other government agencies with respect to compliance issues, complaint resolution, administrative hearings and other administrative processes;
- Creating, drafting, developing, submitting for regulatory approval, negotiating, revising, supplementing and withdrawing various types of insurance products, policies, contracts, forms, rates, fees, schedules and other regulatory filings, including compliance programs required under state and federal law; and
- Providing general advice and counsel to the officers, directors and management of companies in the insurance industry with respect to issues from day-to-day insurance operations up to board and shareholder/member level matters.