The Indian Capital market has grown exponentially in terms of resource mobilization, number of listed stocks, market capitalization, trading volumes, and investors’ base. Along with this growth, the profiles of the investors, issuers and intermediaries have changed significantly. The market has witnessed a fundamental institutional change resulting in drastic reduction in transaction costs and significant improvement in efficiency, transparency and safety. The measures taken by SEBI such as, market determined allocation of resources, rolling settlement, sophisticated risk management and derivatives trading have greatly improved the framework and efficiency of trading and settlement, making the Indian capital market qualitatively comparable to many developed markets.
The Firm has a leading Capital Markets & Securities Laws practice that covers the entire spectrum of Capital Markets transactions, regulatory and compliance matters, and securities litigation including;
- Advisory & Opinions on Securities Laws and Capital Market issues
- Advisory on regulatory compliances
- Revocation of suspended companies
- Advisory towards Investigations & Inspections of Listed Companies & Market Intermediaries
- Advisory, Appeals & Representation in SEBI, SAT, High Court & Supreme Court Matters
- Compounding & Settlement of matters through consent before SEBI, SAT & Exchanges
- Registration & Licensing Services for various Market Intermediaries
- Arbitration proceedings at Stock Exchanges
Handing investment related issues of investors including FIIs, VCFs and HNIs etc.