Now a day’s environmental law is a very important area of practice, as protection of wild life maintaining a pollution free environment has become a global issue and the Governments of all countries around the world are working together to save the earth by protecting the environment.
The Firm has an expert team of Environmental Professional that include well qualified and experiences Lawyers and Consultants, who understand the deeper technicalities of the subject and follow the professional ethic while working. Our services include;
- Handling of all environmental clearance matters
- Legal advice on all environmental law issues by team of experts
- Consent to establish unit/factory
- Consent to operate unit/factory
- Environmental Impact Assessment matters
- Consent under Air and Water
- Appeals against refusal of consent
- Handling of prosecution matters under Environmental Protection Act
- Legal advice on Anti dumping laws applications and interpretations in India and other countries of the world under various agreements, conventions.
- Legal advice supported with documentation for all legal compliances under the Environmental Protection Act and all other related notifications for various projects related to construction, industrial production and other related activities.
- Services related to Obtaining necessary government permissions, permits, and compliances under The Environmental Protection Act, getting the compliance under the Environmental Impact Assessment Authority.
- Pertaining to environmental compliance for industrial establishments, factories, hotels, hospitals, mining projects, construction projects.
- Environmental law documentation related to all compliance’s and audits.
Appeal and Original Applications before the National Green Tribunal (NGT), High Court and Supreme Court of India